Wednesday, December 26, 2012

December Happenings: Rice Crispy Trains

So another two months have gone by and no posts from me...ugh.  I thought I would start today recapping all of our fun December adventures.  For FHE around the start of the month we decided to make rice crispy trains from a kit we found at Sam's Club.  The kids were pretty excited and wanted to eat the trains before we even decorated them.  Here is a collage of the kids going to town decorating their train parts:
Dan with his train, he's still working on a little thing called humility...
 Here is B proudly showing off her creation:
 My Christmas wreath on the caboose:
 Cooper with his two trains:
 The finished creation, complete with bite marks out of mom's and dad's trains:
The kids had lots of fun and enjoyed throwing the little candy balls at their dad and all over my kitchen.  Needless to say, clean-up of the candy balls was not fun for mom.

No comments:

Post a Comment