Saturday, September 7, 2013

Coop Starts Preschool

Our little guy could have started Kindergarten this year, but we opted to hold him one more year since he *barely* made the cut-off.  We knew he needed some outside stimulation and structure, so this mom "who doesn't really believe in preschool" signed her son up to go.  He was so excited, and still is excited to go to school. :)  That morning he couldn't contain his excitement and and shouted, "Today is my first day of school ever!"  Here are some shots we did that morning in celebration of going to school!
He doesn't get to have a traditional backpack this year, his school likes these cloth bags.  We added his name on the front pocket, and he loves that it is monsters!
This last one I took on my phone, by this time he just wanted to be goofy and I was busy dealing with a little girl who was super jealous that Coop got to go to school  Why do they always want to grow up so fast? :)
He told me at the end of the day that his favorite part was recess, that it wasn't nearly long enough, and second best would be the snack where he got juice and crackers. :)

3 comments:

  1. Wow, when you update the blog, you really update the blog. :) ha ha I love all of these cute posts and pictures. Coop looks adorable! Also, just because I am too lazy to post on the actual Birthday post, your monster's inc. party was so cute! You are so crafty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fancy school... Cort only get's water for snack time ;)! Your new blog layout is super cute, and I love all the posts. I started commenting on a few, but wasn't sure if you would go back and see them, so instead I will just say my boys and I love all the updates and pictures. We spent a good half hour just looking at all the pictures, and we think that you guys have done a lot of fun things, and have the best treats for family home evening!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yay for FINALLY updating the blog! LOVE it! happy 5th coop! you and tay will be going to kindergarten at the same time! looks like you guys have kept busy this summer! hoping to get together soon!!

    ReplyDelete