Thursday, April 16, 2015

Easter 2015

This year we were super lucky to have my parents fly out for Easter, my birthday, and Allie's birthday.  The kids were super excited to have Grandma help color Easter eggs the night before.
Coop getting ready to drop an egg in, as you can see he is getting all his adult teeth in!
Squeezing that egg with so much Allie love!  I'm pretty sure every egg we colored this year was cracked in multiple spots.
Grandma helping color eggs.
She loved poking the eggs with a fork...which I'm sure contributed to our eggs cracking. :)
Miss B with all of our hard work!
Allie smiling and trying to lift wet eggs out of the carton.
Coop showing off those beauties!
It's a good thing the Easter Bunny woke up earlier than anticipated because these kiddos were up at the crack of dawn (6:30) to find some Easter eggs! Here is Miss Allie finding lots of eggs...we can thank her grandpa for taking out her pigtails before bed and the resulting mess it created. :)  She also insisted on wearing Christmas pajamas, so, there you have it.  She celebrates Easter in style!

Here are the three amigos with their baskets this year.  I love Allie's face stuffed with cadbury eggs and more clutched in her hands.

2 comments:

  1. Allie knows what's good! Love me some Cadbury eggs! I can't believe how big she's getting. Love seeing pictures of your cute kiddos. Now post some pics of your house ;)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's been a while since I stopped by. WOW! Your kids are SO big! So happy you are all doing well :) We miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete