Thursday, April 16, 2015

Snow in Birmingham

Yes, we are still alive, and no, I still don't have my act together about posting on the blog.  For those who don't know, and really, I don't know who that would be, we moved to Birmingham, Alabama, in August of last year.  I need to be better about posting pictures because I have two sets of grandmas missing grandbabies and wanting pictures.  So, I'm just randomly going to choose February as a starting point and might add random things in as I try to post pictures of the kiddos.  I'm choosing February because miracle of miracles, the South got some snow!  The kids were so excited to see even the small dusting that we got.  Before Coop headed out for school that morning we marched outside to build a snowman.  Here is our documentation of that event:
Allie trying to say, "Snow" while keeping it on her gloves.
Bailey rolling the snowball.
Family posing by the Mickey Mouse snowman...someone wasn't very happy.
Someone finally decided they could sit by the melting, muddy snowman.
After we told her it was Olaf, she decided to try and kiss the snowman's nose.
Coop and his "Snow-Dog."
As you can see, the snow was melting quickly.  We didn't get much time to play in it but what little time we had we enjoyed. :)

1 comment:

  1. Yay for blog posts!!!! So glad you guys got some snow, even if it wasn't much!

    ReplyDelete