Monday, October 1, 2012

Fun with Grandma and Grandpa Gleason

My parents have been visiting a lot lately and the kids sure have enjoyed having them around.  On one of the visits out, my parents bought the kids those cute crocheted hats that seem to be quite the rage lately.  Here is Miss B with her cute hat trapped in a giant grandma hug:
This last weekend my parents came to pick up a couch we had ordered for them.  They took the kids out back and made a giant fort out of the box.  Here is Cooper showing off the work:
 Miss B wanted Grandma and Grandpa to draw a Mickey Mouse on the box.  Here she is showing me one of the several Mickeys.  (Note the UP house chimney as well as all of the balloons...are we ever going to get away from that one? :)
 Grandma wanted a picture with the kids in the house, but only Coop would cooperate...I think that battling Bailey for a picture was just a preview of how bad family pictures are going to go in a couple of weeks... :(

2 comments:

  1. Big boxes are the best! And I love Bailey's hat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all of the updates, and your new blog layout.... so cute! I agree with Ashley, I love Bailey's hat, and that box looks like a blast!

    ReplyDelete