Saturday, January 5, 2013

December Happenings: Visiting Santa

I love that RC Willey does free pictures with Santa every year.  They will even let you use your own camera, and provide you with a printed picture right then and there!  They do it every weekend in December so the wait is very minimal.  Coop was excited to tell Santa about his ever growing Christmas list and even more excited about the candy cane Santa gave him afterward.
Bailey wasn't too sure of Santa.  At home she loves to sing Christmas songs and say "Ho Ho Ho" at the top of her lungs but do you think she would talk to him...no way.  We were lucky to get her to look up at the camera, she kept slouching down and looking at the ground.  She was appreciative of her candy cane though!
 With this pregnancy, sweets have been bad for me.  Bad in that they make me sick but I have zero self control so I would eat them anyway.  I tried to limit what I baked this year, much to my family's disappointment.  They weren't lacking on sugar by any means, but we didn't have a lot of our traditional goodies.  I made sugar cookies at the beginning of December and wasn't about to make them again.  Luckily, we had a neighbor gift that was sugar cookie dough and sprinkles so on Christmas Eve morning, Cooper and I made some cookies in order to leave a treat for Santa (although I'm pretty sure Santa enjoys a good shaggy dog treat every now and then too!)

1 comment:

  1. Cute! We went to RC willey for pictures too. Cash was so excited, but then wouldn't even go near Santa.

    ReplyDelete